Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roundabout Inn Mallow- Whats it like?

Options
  • 22-05-2012 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭

Just wondering has anyone stayed here and if so what were the rooms like? Getting mixed reviews online so just wondering if anyone has any feedback, good or bad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Its average enough allthough it boasts the best pint of Guinness in the area. The Hibernian is a safer bet..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Not brilliant.

Once got a piece of beef that had been cooked the sh1t out of being passed off for a steak. It wasn't bad now, but still it wasn't a steak

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Staff are friendly and the food is good and has been for the ten years I have been living hear but have no idea what the rooms are like plus you are aware of the train track being right alongside it?

I have stayed in the Hi B (local name for highbernian) and its great. Nice bar good staff georgeous food. Very nice rooms gym swimming pool and wifi in the café but I think you need a dsl LAN cable if you wish to use Internet in the room. And of course it's smack bang u the middle of town so your in walking distance of everything :)

(I do not work for the hibernian Iam just a regular abuser of the free Wifi :D )

Advertisement