Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honda Civics, big exhausts and the Ongar Road

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

As I discovered a few years back after an incident, quite a bit of Clonsilla and the area bounding Ongar Road comes under the Lucan Garda station patrol area, which is completely daft and probably contributes to the lack of presence of Gardaí generally.

If theres any public reps lurking on the forum, how about petitioning to extend the Blanch Garda coverage to everything up to the Meath border and Westmanstown, and give them the resources to police it (I know Im being a touch naive there)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

I know we got a letter from one of the councillors a couple of years back advising that Ongar now came under the Garda jursidiction of Blanch having previously been under Lucan. It was considered a welcome change due to better proximity etc. Not sure it the jurisdiction covers Clonsilla.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Don't forget folks, three people died in a car accident at that same spot when the car came around that bend and smashed in to a front garden.

Yep,they sure did,but after that the speed ramps went in..

Honestly its probably the worst place in Blanch to put a van,it would be better suited on the Ongar road...

Advertisement