Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature student offers?

Options
  • 22-05-2012 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Does anyone know when the mature students offers/failed are sent out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 KildareCross

The nursing/midwifery will be posted by the CAO on the 4th of July and available online from10am on July 5th. Id imagine all the rest are the same day

• Registered Users Posts: 30 gallmatt

thanks, was thinking early june or july alright

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭paul9mm

Hi
    Had my interview as a mature student a few weeks ago at AIT, talked with someone from admissions and was told specifically that Wed, July 4th is when the offers are available (posted directly and online at the CAO site.)
    Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Mims1711

Hi Girls,
    Has anyone received an offer yet!! They should be in the post today!!:) Hopefully it won't turn into the Fiasco that was the results!! At last the long wait is nearly over:p Good Luck!!!

so far,12.30pm,nothing....
    :(
    Mims1711 wrote: »
    Hi Girls,
    Has anyone received an offer yet!! They should be in the post today!!:) Hopefully it won't turn into the Fiasco that was the results!! At last the long wait is nearly over:p Good Luck!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 gallmatt

Hi Girls,

I didnt receive any post and cant find any offers on the cao website so i take it i was unsucessful

CAO will not post online until 10am tomorrow.
    gallmatt wrote: »
    Hi Girls,

I didnt receive any post and cant find any offers on the cao website so i take it i was unsucessful

Hi Girls,

CAO posts online 10am Thursday.
    paul9mm wrote: »
    Hi Girls,

Fyi,off another posting on this site;
    https://www.cao.ie/help_files/round_dates.php

translation, posted today,the 4th to arrive tomorrow. Available at 6am Thursday on cao.ie.
    ...this is doing my head in....:(
    CAO posts online 10am Thursday.
    Hi Girls,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Mims1711

Can't believe it I got Trinity General Nursing Meath/James it was my third choice:D thrilled. Did anyone else get this offer be nice to meet up first day.

Just got via cao.ie my first choice,thrilled!
    Btw,as of a few.mins ago,have not gotten in post official offer.
    Can't believe it I got Trinity General Nursing Meath/James it was my third choice:D thrilled. Did anyone else get this offer be nice to meet up first day.

Advertisement