Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Career Aptitude Tests

• 22-05-2012 5:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any good career aptitude tests?

I don't mind if I have to pay for it as long as its good.

I just want to know where my strengths lie etc. to help me decide on college courses etc. and possible future careers that would suit me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Cordo

Heya,

You should really do the Myers Briggs Test. One of the best (and free) tests I have found is on this site. http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/

You have to register but it only takes a sec and doesn't cost anything. Then click on the personality test. It will give you one of 16 types and tell you what the type is. I have done it and so have many of my friends/family and everyone is usually very positive about the result.

Good Luck,
    Cordo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 StephanieC93

Mentaga is a great aptitude test! Its the one we did at school with out careers guidance teacher.. We didnt have to pay for it but i'm not sure is that because the school did?
    Look it up on google anyway :)

Advertisement