Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deadalus still open?

Options
  • 22-05-2012 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Anyone know If the deadalus is still open? Il be in dublin on thurs and want to print something off

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭F.R.

It should be. The college is open for the summer just with reduced hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭07_12_90

Cheers bud ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

It's open from 9am -9pm weekdays, 10am (I think) - 5pm Saturdays and closed on Sundays.

Even during summer?

07_12_90 wrote: »
    Even during summer?

Yup. They have the opening hours posted up in here. Just because undergraduates are not in college doesn't mean UCD stops functioning! I'm in here most days :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Even during summer?

Nope, the hours will change within the next week or two. Building will probably close at 6pm or so, and won't be open on Saturdays after this point.

Nope, the hours will change within the next week or two. Building will probably close at 6pm or so, and won't be open on Saturdays after this point.

Ah you are right, just looked at the opening hours again and it states its for May, I thought it was for the whole summer. Poo, I prefer working in here than the library.

Surely it will be open even a few hours a day?

Surely it will be open even a few hours a day?

Yeah its still going to be open on weekdays but with reduced hours, probably something like 9/10 - 5 like SirLemonhead said. I'll ask tomorrow when the services desk is open.

Cheers ;)

• Advertisement

New opening times after May are 9.30 - 5.30 Mon - Fri. Not open at the weekends.

Advertisement