Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jessie J 02 Dublin 18th March

Options
  • 22-05-2012 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Jessie J is playing the 02 Dublin on the 18th of March :):)

Tickets are from 33.50 which is cheaper then the marquee love how they let the marquee sell out and then announce 02 date

http://www.mcd.ie/home/fn.php?c=8611645&ar=jessiej&cat=all

whos going????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

I'm in, if it works out this time. :)

I was not very lucky to see her so far:

1st attempt:
    Her Irish debut at the Academy: instant sell out. Even the touts didn't get any tickets...

2nd attempt:
    Bought an Oxegen 2011 ticket for the Saturday just to see the Pretty Reckless and Jessie J. She hurt her foot and pulled out 2 days before the show.

3rd attempt:
    She promised to be back at Oxegen 2012; it got canceled.

4th attempt:
    the one advertised in your thread. So freakin' far in the future that I don't know if I will still remember who Jessie J is then.

So, we'll see...

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭PeterTwo

Should have gone to last year's Trinity Ball, she had a great time!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,634 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

sisco wrote: »
    Jessie J is playing the 02 Dublin on the 18th of March :):)

Tickets are from 33.50 which is cheaper then the marquee love how they let the marquee sell out and then announce 02 date

http://www.mcd.ie/home/fn.php?c=8611645&ar=jessiej&cat=all

whos going????

Rip off at the Marquee :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

I agree the Academy was excellent (€17 a ticket IIRC, win!)

The Marquee is Aiken Promotions whereas MCD are doing the O2 show, probably explains the price difference. They are far enough apart that it's likely the fans will attend both.

One can assume some type of new album in the making for late 2012/2013, she's been 'doing a Gaga' and still floating on only 1 album re-released in various editions (must be the new trick to stay relevant).

€33.50 for the O2 would be extremely poor value if it's the same batch of songs again, which is not beyond the realms of possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Just Got My Tickets Today!
    MAD EXCITED :D
    Haven't Been to A Concert Since Katy Perry March 2011

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

Looks like her entire tour has been rescheduled to October. :(
    Anyone knows why? Is she pregnant?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

She posted this statement to her Facebook on Friday:
    “I would like to be the first to tell that you that my Nice To Meet You tour has been rescheduled to later next year. I am honestly truly sorry but I hope you all can understand that it’s just because I would like to take more time to finish my new album. I promise to make this tour my biggest and best ever and cannot wait for you all to hear my new songs.”

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

How to get a refund?

Advertisement