Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night Cafés

Options
  • 22-05-2012 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

I know it's been asked before, but are there any late night Cafés in the city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

There's that place in the trickle that stays open late. Gulped I think is the name

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Good call, only thing is they're only open late Thursday to Sunday, anywhere else guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 capt.nemo

A very good question, they all seem to close at 6pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056088281 theres apparently a place on Maccurtain street

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

Webworkhouse on Winthrop st ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Fuzz McG

Owen wrote: »
    Good call, only thing is they're only open late Thursday to Sunday, anywhere else guys?

Gulpd is open till 11 or 11:30 Sun-Wed and then till normal pub hours Thurs to Sat.

Café Gusto on Washington St. is another spot but I'm not sure what their hours are. Think it's till 10:30 Thurs to Sat but that might have changed for the summer.

Gamb!t wrote: »
    Webworkhouse on Winthrop st ?

24 hour, nice too in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Cafe Eco in the Webworkhouse - lovely, especially for the hot chocolate and service is really nice in there too. Open 24 hours :) (Brilliant for studying exams and the like...)

Advertisement