Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with Prestigio Multipad

• 22-05-2012 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I have a Prestigio Multipad and i like some help with it am i on the right page for it thank .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭Verres

Possibly not, son.

What's the issue?

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

kennymat wrote: »
    I have a Prestigio Multipad and i like some help with it am i on the right page for it thank .
    I got one recently and NO mention of security at all anywhere .

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭iamfromcork

Hi.having trouble with one of them. Its not starting up after I charge it. Any idea what the problem could be lad.

The battery is not removable except by an expert and the 'on' button protrudes for easy accidental switch on .I'm sorry i bought one .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭Verres

Is this a joke thread?

• Advertisement

Verres wrote: »
    Is this a joke thread?

Why ask ? drunk ?

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭iamfromcork

Bit of a stupid question there asking is this a joke. Sending it for repair ,there is a place down in limerick that does it. Pity peats electronics is closed .

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭samsx

Hi ,I have a prestigio multipad and the other night it just went blank and now it would start.I tried to reset it.I pulgged into charger.I tried every button! still not working??????

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

samsx wrote: »
    Hi ,I have a prestigio multipad and the other night it just went blank and now it would start.I tried to reset it.I pulgged into charger.I tried every button! still not working??????

Moved to Android.
    (I figure you may get a better response there.)

Advertisement