Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone to do me ironing...

Options
  • 22-05-2012 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

Right, I've been mental busy over the past few weeks with no let up in sight! Can anyone recommend anywhere in the town who do an ironing service and does anyone have an idea of prices?

(Yer Ma! doesn't count as a valid answer!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Chochese wrote: »
    Right, I've been mental busy over the past few weeks with no let up in sight! Can anyone recommend anywhere in the town who do an ironing service and does anyone have an idea of prices?

(Yer Ma! doesn't count as a valid answer!)
    I carry out a personal, one to one, topless ironing service, sailor!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I'm pretty sure you'd find an ad for someone to come to your house and do it in the classifieds section. If not, that'd be one of those things where a friend's mother "knows a woman".

• Registered Users Posts: 12,100 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Crest dry cleaners in the Brasscock centre. Hes fairly reasonable as well and doesnt take too long to have it done

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Chochese

I'l spin out to the brasscock so! Cheers lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

i passed a window down by philly grimes that had a may 2012 ironing price list in it. not sure exactley where but walk up and down there and youll find it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭letsbet

Those people in the brasscock once sent my ironing up to Galway! Other than that they were ok but a bit expensive. If you don't mind someone being in your house then it's a better option - much cheaper. I know someone who charges a tenner an hour and gets through an amazing amount in an hour. It'll save you a lot, especially if you're getting shirts done as the dry cleaners can charge a lot for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭caroline456

I can do the ironing for you guys!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

letsbet wrote: »
    Those people in the brasscock once sent my ironing up to Galway! Other than that they were ok but a bit expensive. If you don't mind someone being in your house then it's a better option - much cheaper. I know someone who charges a tenner an hour and gets through an amazing amount in an hour. It'll save you a lot, especially if you're getting shirts done as the dry cleaners can charge a lot for them.

Does that person do the ironing in the customer's house or their own house?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭letsbet

In your house, although maybe she could do it in her own house if that suited more. She does it in the customer's house as she does other cleaning too.

Advertisement