Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Internet coverage in the area

Options
  • 22-05-2012 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone

I'm staying in Carlow for a while and there's no Internet available (accommodation was pre organised so can't change). I'm really going to need it but as this is temporary I want to get one of those pay as you go USB dongle options!

I have an iPhone on 3 and the Internet is not great so I don't think they are a good option.

Just wondering if anyone would have any idea of what internet coverage would be like here for meteor, Vodafone and 02?

Or if anyone has any idea how to turn my phone into a hotspot? 3 doesn let me anymore now that they have introduced the all you can eat data, is there anyway around this??

:-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭bluebell1

Where is the accomodation?

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

bluebell1 wrote: »
    Where is the accomodation?

Hi thanks for your reply! Sorry I should have said it is out the brownshill road!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭iTom

I have an o2 USB and I am not far from you and its pretty good not a quick as the home broadband but good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭bluebell1

am in that area too, i have home broadband but chatting to a couple of friends they don;t have any problems with basic access.

Advertisement