Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tamhlacht Developments Limited (In Receivership)

Options
  • 22-05-2012 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Anyone else get a letter form Grant Thornton about Tamhlacht developments who own Priorsgate apartments in Tallaght Village.

Does that mean my deposit is gone if the company I paid it to are in receivership?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,402 ✭✭✭✭Victor

jayjay2010 wrote: »
    Anyone else get a letter form Grant Thornton about Tamhlacht developments who own Priorsgate apartments in Tallaght Village.

Does that mean my deposit is gone if the company I paid it to are in receivership?

Not necessarily, but it may be at risk. Most receivers are happy to keep some income coming in and so are willing to keep the tenants sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,523 ✭✭✭✭ted1

If it's not, would you be happy going ahead with the purchase, how many units are unfinished or unsold, who will be paying the maintenance fee for all those apartments,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

ted1 wrote: »
    If it's not, would you be happy going ahead with the purchase, how many units are unfinished or unsold, who will be paying the maintenance fee for all those apartments,

All finished and most are being let out, at the moment

Advertisement