Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Festival

Options
  • 22-05-2012 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

So who is going to Life Festival? I want to go (for the first time) but I need a way to get there. So if anyone is driving up from Dublin on the friday or saturday and wants to help a Life Virgin, please let me know. I will obviously pitch in for fuel :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

Anyone able to put up the timetable?? I can't download the app my phone is on the blink..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I'll be going. There is a bus service running if you can't get a lift with anyone.

It's 28 euro return including booking fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

If you really want to cheap it, just get the bus to Mullingar and then thumb out the road to it. Should be loads going out in a festival mood who would be happy to pick you up. Then on way back see if you can grab a lift with some of the sound people you meet there.

Advertisement