Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ipad 3-where to buy?

• 22-05-2012 7:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Where are people currently getting the best value on a new Ipad 3, especially the 16 or 32 Gb models with wifi only?

I'm looking at getting one as a present and it needs to be new and under warranty.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭Doodah7

They are a standard price wherever you buy it.

Apple Store, Compub, Arnotts, Currys, Harvey Norman, HMV... Take your pick!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Lolyta

Apparently they're extremely hard to come by in the shops - it took me almost 6 weeks to get one.....got the last one in Harvey Norman last week...in the exact model I wanted too. It was complete good luck! I tried a few places, they seem to get them in small orders.

I got the 32gb version - its definitely worth spending the extra 100 euro for the storage. When you turn it on new, you're already down to 27.5gb because of the stuff it comes pre-installed with. It's all down to your personal usage though....

If you need it ASAP, I'd order it from the apple store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Thanks for that, not much difference price wise tbh, loking at 479 for an ipad 3 16gb everywhere..will look online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

they had them in PC World in the Jervis Centre last week.

Also arnotts has a supply but many people don't think to get them from there

Advertisement