Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Grinds

Options
  • 22-05-2012 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

I posted in the Leaving Cert section already but to no avail. My sister wants Leaving Cert grinds with a teacher in August to do all the oral work. Preferably someone who has corrected state exams and orals. So far all the good ones seem booked out. And no group grinds in tutorial centres please. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Grinds in August for an oral exam in February, is it? Does she not think she would be better off trying to just find some folk to speak Irish to on a regularish basis for the few months?

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭seriouslysweet

The new exam requires a lot of learning for the 20 picture sequences. I know lots who are doing this in August, wish I had! Just can't find anyone still available.

Advertisement