Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Language Exchange Dublin

Options
  • 22-05-2012 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey,

Does anyone know of any language exchanges going on in Dublin, city centre preferably. I want to practice Spanish and German with native speakers but can't seem to find any information on language exchanges online.. Any info would be great!!

Thanks,
    Kim

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭dardhal

k.d.h wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any language exchanges going on in Dublin, city centre preferably. I want to practice Spanish and German with native speakers but can't seem to find any information on language exchanges online.. Any info would be great!!

There are conversation exchanges being done weekly on some public Dublin libraries all over the place:
    http://www.dublincity.ie/RecreationandCulture/libraries/Library%20Services/learning_with_your_library/Pages/conversation_exchange.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Millais

Hi k.d.h,

There are many places where you can improve your english:
    - Some libraries
    - look for some pubs with language exchange
    - dedicated websites to language exchange

sorry about my english.
    Millais

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Peter Walczak

There's conversationexchange.com that I know but I - personally - prefer the Couch Surfing thing. And aforementioned libraries and bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

There are MeetUps for a lot of different languages - MeetUp.com, do a search for Ireland/dublin/wherever you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Alex152

I don't know of any locally but online I can recommend:

Mixxer.com
    and easylanguageexchange.com

Maybe try an association locally..;!!!

Advertisement