Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to watch Irish Euro games

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,502 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

MANUTD99 wrote: »
    I put my name and email on the register page. Ended up nabbing tickets for the premium view for the Italy game.

Will be interesting to see what it is like. I heard they are hoping to get 5k in. Still trying to find out what beer is going to be sold.

three-on-quay

Can you just show up for this? Seems like ya can, might do it on Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭Danye

MANUTD99 wrote: »
    I put my name and email on the register page. Ended up nabbing tickets for the premium view for the Italy game.

Will be interesting to see what it is like. I heard they are hoping to get 5k in. Still trying to find out what beer is going to be sold.

three-on-quay

So did I. Got a text from them this evening with a link attached to it, but the phone I text them on isn't internet friendly to say the least. How do you claim your tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Anyone down in Kerry, theres be screens in Tralee for the first Ireland game, as well as the the first Polish match.

Yeah should be good why only the first Irish game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭recyclops

I'm the same I got a text for Italy game doubt I'm goin so il text my code to anyone who wants it on there phone. Pm if ya want it folks

I'll take that code if its still going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Next in line please and thank you. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Might head in to the docklands for the second or third game,will be waiting to hear reviews though,so don't disappoint me boardsies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭MANUTD99

Danye wrote: »
    So did I. Got a text from them this evening with a link attached to it, but the phone I text them on isn't internet friendly to say the least. How do you claim your tickets?

I think you just show your code that you received in the text at some reception area down in the docklands

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭MANUTD99

recyclops wrote: »
    I'm the same I got a text for Italy game doubt I'm goin so il text my code to anyone who wants it on there phone. Pm if ya want it folks

I'll swap my code for the Italy game. Looking for code for Croatia game if anybody wants to swap

Also would The Submarine Bar be a good shout watch the game on Sunday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,954 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

You sound like great craic.

He's right. Watching football in a pub is sh*te.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭recyclops

my plan is woolshed for first game il head in early, the second will be docklands weather permitting then local for the italy (hopefully not last)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

As long as the weather is okay, ill be heading 5min down the road to the 3 on the quay :D

Au9Pf5WCMAI-bHG.jpg:large

Advertisement