Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flyers/Printing

Options
  • 22-05-2012 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am sure it has probably come up before but does anyone know where I can get Flyers/Business cards printed that are good value and will accept cash on delivery or payment through laser card?

I do not wish to use vistaprint - I am sure they are fine, I just don't like them.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭billybunty

Hi All,

I am sure it has probably come up before but does anyone know where I can get Flyers/Business cards printed that are good value and will accept cash on delivery or payment through laser card?

I do not wish to use vistaprint - I am sure they are fine, I just don't like them.

Thanks.
    Ive used genprint in malahide ind est in dub. Took a chq from me when they delivered. They designed flyers for my business & my husbands, we were really impressed. Ive no affilliation to them, googled about 10 places one day a few mths back & put it down to 2 & went with best design/package. Hth

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Mr Bump

Try the link below

http://www.needaprint.ie/order/150gsm-gloss-leaflet-printing/
    Hi All,

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

www.fortuneprint.ie
    My Local guy, great quality and fast, and has special offers on most of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Valdez

Hi mate, if you still cant find anywhere. Give me a shout. I design and print.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 JohnByrneJB

Try Quinns Printing in Belfast, Pricing and quality is excellent. they are online compare pricine between local printers and them and you will be pleasantly suprised

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 FelineFelix

Have you seen Moo cards?
    I got some a while back.
    I think they're cool design - though probably can't use Laser (I used a credit card)

moo.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

type business cards or flyers into donedeal - I am the process of having 5000 A5, full colour, two sided leaflets printed for €120 inc. vat, design and delivery. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Recessionbust

bigneacy wrote: »
    type business cards or flyers into donedeal - I am the process of having 5000 A5, full colour, two sided leaflets printed for €120 inc. vat, design and delivery. :)

Now that's good. Who's doin them?

Advertisement