Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What department in Bank of Ireland is this number for??

Options
  • 22-05-2012 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

What department in Bank of Ireland is this number for 1890882961 i had three voicemails form them but when i ring back i cant get them any ideas what department it is

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

What department in Bank of Ireland is this number for 1890882961 i had three voicemails form them but when i ring back i cant get them any ideas what department it is

I googled the number and found this.

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/1890882961

Have you missed any payments on any loans you have? Otherwise just try to ring them back again in the afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Annabananna

Many thanks for the information i havent missed loans as it a savings account i have with boi i finally got them yesterday and was told i was contacted in error

Advertisement