Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spin Saturday 26 May 2012

• 22-05-2012 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭

Any one keen on a Spin on Saturday?

Leaving from Dublin, around 12ish.

Meeting place and route will be decided soon.

Spin Sturday 26 May 2012 1 vote

Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Atari Jag
    100%
    paulieeye 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

To be honest PC you'll get more people signing up for this if its on a Sunday. My saturdays are usually fairly packed and I tend to do my ride outs the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

KTRIC wrote: »
    To be honest PC you'll get more people signing up for this if its on a Sunday. My saturdays are usually fairly packed and I tend to do my ride outs the next day.

I tend to go for a spin on Sundays too.
    There is a group of us who go for regular Sunday spins together.

This is one of the few weeks that I have a free Saturday, but am busy on the Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Dammit! I'm the opposite, I'm busy on Saturday but free on Sunday. I'll defo catch you on another one mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Won't make this one, but should be around for the next spin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭Fr Dougal

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Won't make this one, but should be around for the next spin.
    Eh, Who is this Fr Dougal imposter? :)

This Fr D is not available either. Flying to Spain tomorrow to to ride the VFR around the mountains near Cartagena

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

I don't think I'll make this. i'll be getting ready for heading to the TT next week ;):p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Fr Dougal wrote: »
    Eh, Who is this Fr Dougal imposter? :)

This Fr D is not available either. Flying to Spain tomorrow to to ride the VFR around the mountains near Cartagena

Ah so that's why Dougal was hard to register...feck...

Advertisement