Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Did your school ever have a phantom crapper?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

uch wrote: »
    What does that mean?

Means the person didn't know it was happening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

There was a phantom dumper in my school who even wrote in ****e on the walls once. One time when he was active one of the urinals broke and was taken away. Someone wrote on the wall where it had been
    “This urinal was taken as evidence against the phantom dumper.” .
    The principle did the whole “We know who it is lads just admit it and you won’t be punished as badly.” . Never heard of anyone getting caught for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Twas I who defecated in all of the urinals and I would do it again!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

We had a Phantom Crapper in work a few years back sort of.
    They would use the Toilet so not sure if it counts or not.

In the Male Toilets someone used to unwrap all the toilet roll and completely
    fill the bottom of the toilet and they would take a dumb on top of it.
    It would be a turd lying on top of a mountain of dry toilet paper without
    any sign of the culprit wiping their arse afterwards and no sign's of the toilet being flushed.

It happened over and over again, management were informed, emails were sent out politely worded and at one point they were considering placing
    camera's in the hallway outside the loo's and we were asked to make note of
    the time and date if we saw such goings on.

We also has someone who kept blocking the Urinals with chewing gum.
    At first it was thought someone was just spitting their gum out into it,
    but after emails were sent out it started happening more.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭leviathon

Ah yes - Mr Whippy our phantom crapper was known as at our school due to the enormous curly soft-icecream type ones he left snaking their way around the bowl. One time he even topped it off by sticking a capri-sun straw into the top of it, cocktail-umbrella style.

thinking back it's weird alright, but almost as weird is the fact we all found it utterly hilarious and all piled into the jacks to have a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Not quite phantom crapper, but I had the worst case of projectile trots that I can remember, the jacks looked like a bag of ****e had exploded.

The big problem was it was my hotel room bathroom, so there wouldn't have been much investigation required to determine the culprit. as such I had no choice but to clean it up...

There was one in the University of Limerick a few years back and this man had some sort of super power. The only way I could describe it its as if he would go into the mens jacks and open the cubicle door so the door was up against the inside of the wall within the cubicle. He then must have bent over infront of the cubicle, while outside the cubicle itself and then exploded.
    I mean it got everywhere, all over the front door of the cubicle, the whole bowl, cistern, handle and the wall over the toilet includeing the adjacent inside walls of the cubicle.

It was disghusting but impressive nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

My school had a phantom Creeper...Father Mac was a divil :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

fuerte1976 wrote: »
    Ah yes... Fado, Fado.. :p

We had a hero in our school who shat in the corridors. A turd just sitting there in the middle of the hall. Never caught and it went on regular for 2 years +.

In a related story, in the 'big jacks' someone (could have been the same phantom ****ter) smeared the 10 foot x 2 foot mirror in his/her skutter. The hum down the corridor was horiffic :eek: Seeing the artists work didn't match the whiff ...

Maybe he didn't crap in the hall but transported the crap?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

We sure did. Only a select few knew his identity, myself included..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Such behaviour is known among burglars as well, its all psychological.

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1498102?uid=2129&uid=2&uid=70&uid=4&sid=47699030001927

I'll never forget the time I got burgled while living in Amsterdam and had to report it to the police. Even though it was a stressful time it's difficult to take things too hard when a Dutch cop asks dead seriously 'Did he maybe alsho take a poop or a pish in the living room or kitschen?'

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭crank_1975

In the place I used to work a sh1t covered dildo was found in the womens jax (jacks?)! Have to admire the nerve to first bring a dildo to work and then to ram it up the old tradesmans entrance!!

Toilet doors were covered in snot flicks as well!!

Advertisement