Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoo Pizza Galway

Options
  • 22-05-2012 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I was trying to order from Zoo Pizza in Galway and the phone keeps ringing out, has it closed?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I was there on Sunday and it was open.

I think I read on a poster there that they only deliver Wednesday to Sunday. Could be wrong though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭GuessWho2009

upfront wrote: »
    I was trying to order from Zoo Pizza in Galway and the phone keeps ringing out, has it closed?????

they close early, 9 o clock, earlier if its quiet

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

The Galway Plate (aka Zoo Pizza) are no longer doing pizzas, such a shame! Think they were the only place in Galway that did gluten free pizza as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakti

Rob30888 wrote: »
    The Galway Plate (aka Zoo Pizza) are no longer doing pizzas, such a shame! Think they were the only place in Galway that did gluten free pizza as well?

since when? thats a shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Rob30888 wrote: »

My friend got a gluten free pizza from them a week ago! When did they stop?

• Advertisement

inisboffin wrote: »
    My friend got a gluten free pizza from them a week ago! When did they stop?

Yeh I got a gluten free one 2 weeks ago :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭lampsie

Two places doing gluten-free pizza's off top of my head, though neither deliver

1) Pizza cabin (aka monroes)
    2) The new pizza place in Barna (http://www.thetwelvehotel.ie/pizza-dozzina-to-go)...had one recently, was pretty excellent considering gluten-free etc

lampsie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

lampsie wrote: »
    Two places doing gluten-free pizza's off top of my head, though neither deliver

1) Pizza cabin (aka monroes)
    2) The new pizza place in Barna (http://www.thetwelvehotel.ie/pizza-dozzina-to-go)...had one recently, was pretty excellent considering gluten-free etc

lampsie

What are the prices like for The Twelve?

Didn't realise monroe's did gluten free. Think I'll be trying that the next time I want pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

jenno86 wrote: »
    What are the prices like for The Twelve?

€12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

Shakti wrote: »
    since when? thats a shame.

nooooohh ... say it ain't so ... I just got an email from livingsocial saying merchant can't honour vouchers I bought for pizza ... IMHO the best pizza this side of nyc

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

holly8 wrote: »
    nooooohh ... say it ain't so ... I just got an email from livingsocial saying merchant can't honour vouchers I bought for pizza ... IMHO the best pizza this side of nyc

web site still up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakti

holly8 wrote: »

Its a travesty and if i had of known when I ate my last 'Fiorentina' that it was in fact to be my final 'Fiorentina' then I would have used the salt from my tears as seasoning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

its closed alright,much to my horror last week when we went in.. best pizza in galway imo..

girl said he may reopen in newcastle somewhere.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Seriously? I honestly thought that was the best pizza I've had in ages. Such a shame. Really hope they do re-open soon. I'd much rather see a Zoo Pizza than the Mixt Greens place they have in Newcastle (owned by the same crowd). My guess is they're looking to start operating out of there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

possibly alright.. i was gutted myself lol

Advertisement