Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

regular paintballing for youth in Wicklow area

• 22-05-2012 11:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi guys, i'm trying to get my seventeen year old brother to go outside the front door a little more often, and think he'd be big into paintballing/airsoft if he tried it and had a regular group of people to go with and make some new friends.

was just wondering if anybody knows anything about any teams / youth groups etc that meet maybe every second week or so, for paintballing or anything along those lines in the wicklow/greystones/bray area.

all the websites i've been googling just seem to be the actual paintball companies which isn't really what i'm looking for!

thanks for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭enemy

hey, you may want to contact these guys http://www.facebook.com/DublinWildfire they play tournament paintball every saturday but its in capital paintball near dublin. or try paintballer.ie for more woodland kinda stuff, im sure theres a regular group playing in frontier paintball in bray.

Advertisement