Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Career Help!!

Options
  • 22-05-2012 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi everyone,
    I applied to UCC for nursing as a mature student, dont think I have a hope of getting a place coz I didnt get enough points..Just wondered if anyone had any advice on where I find a list of all courses in UCC and what the points were for last year please? Also any nurses out there that did a prep course for the mature exam, where was it and how much did it help you??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Abby19

Carm29 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    I applied to UCC for nursing as a mature student, dont think I have a hope of getting a place coz I didnt get enough points..Just wondered if anyone had any advice on where I find a list of all courses in UCC and what the points were for last year please? Also any nurses out there that did a prep course for the mature exam, where was it and how much did it help you??

http://www.qualifax.ie/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=15
    You can search for all courses in UCC from this under course provider.
    You can go into each individual course and it has the points history for 2009, 2010 and 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Carm29

Thanks Abby :-)

Advertisement