Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback Re: off-topic chat

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

My thougths on the random waffle thread.

I check the Limerick forum most days because it is a great way of in finding out what is going on in our city and sometimes you can help someone out.

For me the random waffle thread means I can post a random thought every now and then that simply would not belong in any speific thread.

There is no denying it is sometimes dominated by a few but I have never felt I couldnt throw up the odd post and feel unwelcome.

Just my two cents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

im just gonna say it should simply be left the way it is, i remember at one stage it was even a sticky before the touch site was developed, and what was a recent minor misunderstanding seems to have been sorted now.

Advertisement