Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community Group Current Account

Options
  • 23-05-2012 12:07am
    Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to open a current account on behalf of a non-profit community group that I am treasurer of. We currently have a credit union account but are in need of a cheque book facility. Can you advise if it's a standard business current account we need to apply for and if all the normal fees apply or if there's concessions for groups such as ours?

Regards!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi Quackster,

Thanks for your query. You don't need to open a standard business current account as we have a specific account for Schools, Clubs, Churches, Charities and Community Schemes.

Although normal business account fees don't apply, these accounts do have nominal quarterly fees which will be negotiated at the branch when you open the account.

If you would like to make an appointment to open an account, you can find details for your local branch here. Our advisor in the branch can let you know what documents you'll need to bring with you.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.
    Thanks,
    Graham

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Thanks very much, I'll do that.

Advertisement