Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What iPod Has The Largest Memory

Options
  • 23-05-2012 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,888 ✭✭✭✭

I lost my iPod today so I'm going to have to get a new one soon. I'm just wondering what iPod model has the largest memory. The one I had was about 160GB. Is that still the largest amount of memory possible to get?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭ViveLaVie

Suas11 wrote: »
    I lost my iPod today so I'm going to have to get a new one soon. I'm just wondering what iPod model has the largest memory. The one I had was about 160GB. Is that still the largest amount of memory possible to get?

My dad's ipod has a 180 gb memory. It's the iClassic. I'm not certain if that's the largest memory at the moment but would you really need one so large? I've a 120 gig one and I haven't even half of the memory used up with over 6000 songs!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,888 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

ViveLaVie wrote: »
    My dad's ipod has a 180 gb memory. It's the iClassic. I'm not certain if that's the largest memory at the moment but would you really need one so large? I've a 120 gig one and I haven't even half of the memory used up with over 6000 songs!

Well, I'd like to get the largest one possible since I have about 17,000 songs and I'm always adding to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

160 Gigs is still the largest.

Advertisement