Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.pacdog.ie

Options
  • 23-05-2012 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Would love to hear comments/critues of this site. Not my own but would love to hear what you say about about an irish buisnes. . .i.e what should be there. . whats right . . whats wrong. . .

Know the owner of the site and just want someone else's opinion than my own

www.pacdog.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭JD RoX

First of all, I want to say it's neat looking website, colors goes well..

Now the bad stuff :D
    There are no H1 headings
    URL's are not SEO friendly
    You have 18 validation errors on the home page

Home page is empty. Maybe add some top selling products? Just to fill in the blanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

your Contact form, not Jquery or JavaScript

Training Tips Section you could Change it around, you could have drop down items

so when a person clicks on the tip the information will display.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

The way you've laid out the site isn't good for an ecommerce site. There should be an item in the main navigation to lead to the full list of products, with further categorisation from there if required.

Currently the list in the side navigation is a bit hard to read with the font in italics, and the wording isn't easy to scan through.

The naming of the products should be more open too: "NDXT Remote Trainer"...I've no idea what that is or what NDXT means so I've no interest in clicking through.

Generally using acronyms as your 'brand' is a bad idea, but if you're set on it, at least show what PAC stands for.

Hope some of that helps!

Advertisement