If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement cable for Phillips/O Neill Stretch headphones?

Options
  • 23-05-2012 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Bought a pair of these headphones in the Phillips shop in Dublin, but having a problem with the cable/headphone jack, just the connection coming loose i think from constant use!

Just wondering if anyone knows if the cable can be replaced and where i could get one if it can?

Hope this is the right forum!

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Rob,

Sorry to hear about the cable.

As far as I know the cable can be replaced. You're looking for a 3.5 male to 3.5 female jack cable. It's not sometihing we carry here. :(

We did get some of the O'Neill headphones in, really nice headphones

Sorry I couldn't help any further.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭rob w

Hi Rob,

Sorry to hear about the cable.

As far as I know the cable can be replaced. You're looking for a 3.5 male to 3.5 female jack cable. It's not sometihing we carry here. :(

We did get some of the O'Neill headphones in, really nice headphones

Sorry I couldn't help any further.

Chris

Thanks anyway man. I suppose ill just get a generic cable from ebay or something. Was just hoping i could get an exact replacement as its a tangle free cord and ill like to keep it that way! :-)

Appreciate the reply!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.