Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No response from broadband application

Options
  • 23-05-2012 9:23am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi

I signed up online for eircom bb on Saturday. Put in my address which was located, picked the 24mb package and proceeded to enter all my details and signed up for the direct debit with my account details. It went through and said it was completed and that I'd receive an email and it would be connected within 10 working days.
    I was expecting at least an automatic notification email straight away as every other company does but I didn't get any so I figured it must be done manually.
    It's been two full working days no and I've still got no response or phone call about the connection.

Just for extra info I'm in a 4 year old apartment complex with a phone line in every single room so connection shoul be no problem.

Can you shed some light on this if I pm you my name and address because the automated phone line hates me and and can't understand what I'm saying.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

-crisp- wrote: »
    Hi

I signed up online for eircom bb on Saturday. Put in my address which was located, picked the 24mb package and proceeded to enter all my details and signed up for the direct debit with my account details. It went through and said it was completed and that I'd receive an email and it would be connected within 10 working days.
    I was expecting at least an automatic notification email straight away as every other company does but I didn't get any so I figured it must be done manually.
    It's been two full working days no and I've still got no response or phone call about the connection.

Just for extra info I'm in a 4 year old apartment complex with a phone line in every single room so connection shoul be no problem.

Can you shed some light on this if I pm you my name and address because the automated phone line hates me and and can't understand what I'm saying.

Thanks in advance

That's no problem crisp,

PM your home phone or eircom Account number and address. I will chase this up and advise you further on your broadband application.

Kind regards,
    Ant

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭-crisp-

Pm sent

Any updates?

Any updates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

-crisp- wrote: »
    Any updates

Hi Crisp,

We found an order under your name. However it was for no: 14 - Address, rather than the no: 1 you PM Ant. I tried the mobile number on your order but it was coming up as an incorrect number?

Can you PM me with your mobile number and when I can give you a call?

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement