Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local Cllr.Carey thinks Forsey hard done by

Options
  • 23-05-2012 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭

I see in the N&S page 6 Cllr. Carey thinks forsey was hard done by, didnt do anything wrong and hopes he doesnt get jail.

Says it all really about the quality and ethics of the local reps out there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Max Powers wrote: »
    I see in the N&S page 6 Cllr. Carey thinks forsey was hard done by, didnt do anything wrong and hopes he doesnt get jail.

A court of law determined otherwise so maybe it's time for Cllr Carey to step down as a public representative.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Triangla

Please please please let them start really going after more of the likes.

Michael Lowry maybe?

Also Ivory Callely and his bogus phone bill

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

Triangla wrote: »
    Please please please let them start really going after more of the likes.

Michael Lowry maybe?

Also Ivory Callely and his bogus phone bill

I think this is the start! Looks like this seems to be a test case for more.

Really hope that the first three are Lowry, Flynn and Bertie considering they were named in the Tribunal report!

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭ShatterResistant

Max Powers wrote: »

It was very irresponsible of him to make comments like that after a court had found Forsey guilty. Also he's just one cllr. and statements like that increase the public perception that all politicians are corrupt and trying to protect each other.

While I completely disagree with the statement he made and think what he said is ludicrous, it says something that he has been elected consistently to Waterford Co.Co. for 20 years, topping the poll in the last two local elections so he must be doing something right.

Advertisement