Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants that do Duck at reasonable price in Harcourt St. area for Lunch

Options
  • 23-05-2012 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, anyone know any restaruants in the area that do nice duck at a good price for lunch? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Sofa King Great

There is a place in Stephens Green that does take away. You just have to catch it first

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I heard of a duck that could fly upside down.

He quacked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

There is a place in Stephens Green that does take away. You just have to catch it first

I ate a duck sandwich in Stephens Green once in front of them. They knew.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

This seems a bit limiting. Why do you have to have duck in Harcourt St? Why not a curry in Harcourt St or some Duck on George's St?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

Epicurean Food Hall
    Liffey Street

Best duck in Dublin from the Chinese stand at the back to the right beside the Italian all you can eat.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

A duck once tried to overcharge me in a restaurant.

I told him to stick his bill up his arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

This seems a bit limiting. Why do you have to have duck in Harcourt St? Why not a curry in Harcourt St or some Duck on George's St?

I should have phrased my questiion better. I meant near Harcourt street.
    A curry... not a fan. Anyway went to Cafe Mao in the end, not exactly what I had in mind, but was nice, shredded duck with pancakes and shredded cucumber and sone other vegetable... nice ;)

Advertisement