Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FREE $12.50 iTunes Gift Voucher (US) - Coca Cola Promotion

• 23-05-2012 11:04am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

Link: http://iadc.qwapi.com/coke_freezer_frenzy_itunes_only_round_three-u_iphone_main_en-us.ad/AdUnit/index.html

Technically your meant to only use an iDevice (ipod touch, iphone, ipad etc) but Google Chrome also works. Disable ad blocker first if you have it though.

The ad promotes a Game that you can access on your iDevice, Slide your finger across the bottles (Coca 12oz Bottles) in a time limit to proceed to the next step. Step 3 is get 12 bottles in 12 seconds. Fairly hard! BUT finish it and It'll ask for your E-mail Address & D.O.B (To verify you're over 13 years of age.)

Also, If you can't beat Level 3 fairly (I couldn't as was using google chrome), in Chrome start the round, don't click on any of the bottles, open the JavaScript console (ctrl+shift+j on Windows) and then paste:

adUnit.game.bottlesFilled = 12

Wait for timer to end and you will pass it. Then enter your email and wait for your voucher code.

Im guessing it can be done multiple times also.

Dont forget you need a US itunes account, but you dont need to be actually in the US to make one. Google has lots of info on how to make a US itunes account abroad. Its easy.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

This is all I get on Chrome.
    SECONDS
    SKILL
    0123456789 0123456789
    0123456789 0123456789
    0123456789 0123456789

1 2 3 4 5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Can you use this link on an idevice? I've tried but it won't load.
    Any tips?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

mcgovern wrote: »
    This is all I get on Chrome.
    SECONDS
    SKILL
    0123456789 0123456789
    0123456789 0123456789
    0123456789 0123456789

1 2 3 4 5

Disable Ad Block

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 381 ✭✭bricky06

On trying to redeem voucher - "Sorry, It looks like all of these have been claimed"

looks to be expired!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Charlie Haughey eh, still scheming from beyond the grave.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

+1 on the above,

Codes are gone Grrrrrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Kinky Slinky

Expired

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

I wonder if they have a limited number of codes to give away each day or all codes gone in the promotion.

nava wrote: »
    I wonder if they have a limited number of codes to give away each day or all codes gone in the promotion.

In the T&C the promotion is open until May 30th or until all codes are gone, whichever comes first. I think we can presume theyre now all gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

beat round 1, but cant seem to start round 2 on iphone. looks like there is more text at the bottom but it wont scroll to it. tried x2 now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

I am just after claiming three there. Must be a certain allocation each day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

It keeps telling me I'm ineligible now when I try to claim my code.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭sergik

IMG_0214.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

phill106 wrote: »
    beat round 1, but cant seem to start round 2 on iphone. looks like there is more text at the bottom but it wont scroll to it. tried x2 now!

Same here on my iPhone 4s

It's one frustratingly buggy app on iPod 4. It keeps slipping and disappearing into the left of the screen or else it won't scroll down so even if you win you couldn't claim it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭electro-shocks

Works fine on the iphone, turn it to landscape mode and scroll down a bit then turn the iphone back to portrait mode and slide over to the right:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭elWizard

just wasted half-an-hour on this stoopid game (on iPhone). My fat fingers and aging reflexes meant I had to resort to a stylus to win in the end - but it did accept my email just now, so hopefully in 48 hours my 'hard work' will pay off.
    Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Mine is saying I'm ineligible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

mine too - ineligible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭spongerobinson

anyone actually get their vouchers from this? hoping mine is on the way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭spongerobinson

at this stage i think it looks like we aren't getting these!

Advertisement