Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inocent Lemings & Tidy Towns

Options
  • 23-05-2012 11:27am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just off Henry Street, this morning. You'd almost laugh it but there's been quite an effort to tidy up that part of town recently.

A couple of the more lethal footpaths have been repaired and lamp posts have all been repainted with "Please don't fly poster on them". Can you guess what's already happened to them? They've already been hit by crude wallpapering by a some kind of Judean People's Front republican organisation.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I won't be happy until I see thatched roofs all along that stretch.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Robbo wrote: »
    They've already been hit by crude wallpapering by a some kind of Judean People's Front republican organisation.

That's a kick in the teeth to the people who volunteered their time to help tidy up the place :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,478 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Anyone else think it was a silly idea to put posters on the poles telling people not to put posters on the poles?

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭kevin65

They need to catch the fly poster offenders and make an example of them. How about dipping them in paste, cover them in their own posters and hang them by the ankles from a lamp post for a while?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

I just want to know what an inocent leming is ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement