Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kells Blackwater

Options
  • 23-05-2012 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I was planning to try this river on Sunday. Anyone knows if it's possible to buy a permit in Dublin? I guess the tackle shop in Kells is going to be closed on Sunday?
    Any info on river conditions and/or hatches would be very much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭whelzer

usernex wrote: »
    I was planning to try this river on Sunday. Anyone knows if it's possible to buy a permit in Dublin? I guess the tackle shop in Kells is going to be closed on Sunday?
    Any info on river conditions and/or hatches would be very much appreciated.

I fish the Blackwater a couple of times a year on a day ticket - I call into a local chaps' house for the ticket. Think its €12 for the day. Fairly sure he guides on the river aswell. Will PM you his details. I reckon if you give him a shout tomorrow to arrange he wouldn't mind if you collected on Sunday.

Please let us know how you get on. Its a fantastic river.

Advertisement