Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inferno in June? Ecumenical Assembly

Options
  • 23-05-2012 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭

Anyone doing this? or know if its going ahead?

Everyone finished exams?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

That would be an ecumenical matter

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

do want

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

We should be booked in for the second of June, but I'm scheduled to work that day so someone else will have to run it.

Also, did we locate those VGA cables?

I'm pretty sure they were left with the rest of the equipment in Trinity.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

We have a single VGA cable at home, which we're not going to use so I'll bring that anyway.

As to the mystery of the bag 'o cables- I think that will remain unresolved at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

I am not around the 2nd :(. I figured June bank holiday might be a mistake. 9th might be a better idea?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

As to the mystery of the bag 'o cables- I think that will remain unresolved at this point.

I may or may not be holding the Bag o' Cables at this moment.
    They're sitting in the dilapidated blue chair on the right of the room as you walk in, if anyone (Goody2Shoes) may be up that way before Saturday.

Knew those damn Trinity heads couldn't be trusted!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I volunteer Aileen to run it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

ayjayirl wrote: »
    I am not around the 2nd :(. I figured June bank holiday might be a mistake. 9th might be a better idea?

June bank holiday would be bad for me too

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    I volunteer Aileen to run it

Thanks Dreddy. :P I can run it if people want me to, provided i can get the time off work, but i'm not usually main organiser so people will need to send me a list of stuff i need to do. And i also stress i HAVE TO CHECK WITH WORK FIRST. So any other takers are still welcome

• Advertisement

Right I checked with the Exchange and the 9th is a non runner, so this Saturday the 2nd it is.

Everyone knows the drill now, SSFIV:AE2012 and UMVC3. €5 venue fee and €5 per tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

Right I checked with the Exchange and the 9th is a non runner, so this Saturday the 2nd it is.

Everyone knows the drill now, SSFIV:AE2012 and UMVC3. €5 venue fee and €5 per tournament.

I can be around for most of this anyway, though i may have to scoot off early, so will be able to lend a hand yelling at people and so forth

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Can I suggest a new thread, poll, rules, requests for equipment, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Hamhide

I'd love to come,havnt been to a tournament before.Is this solely on xbox or on ps3 too?
    Also is Mortal Kombat being played?

It was earlier today. Should be another tournament with MK on the 23rd in the same place.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Hamhide

ah great thanks

Advertisement