Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C4 last night, fat fetish

• 23-05-2012 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Ruralyoke

Well?

I mean, I do like the <ahem> larger lady myself. Maybe it's just a matter of time.

Have to say, whilst I can understand pretty much any fetish I thought the "feeders" were just creepy. It seemed quite sadistic to me, like a control thing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

My mates motto is fat birds need lovin too, he is only happy oblige the dirty bastard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

It put me right off me supper tbh.....

Didn't put me off me **** tho..... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

lol one of my friends is called the "whale hunter" cos of his unashamed admission that he loves the large ladies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

More pudding for the pounding! ;)

lol one of my friends is called the "whale hunter" cos of his unashamed admission that he loves the large ladies.
    Ha! I've a friend who we used to call Greenpeace for his love of whales!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Lol

Some of the programme was interesting - like there was a woman who said she knew this wasn't healthy or the norm and could understand people not fathoming it, but for her it was a sexuality, something she couldn't function without. She wasn't defending it aggressively and throwing insults at slim people etc.

The woman who had gone too far with the weight gain in order to appease her admirers and could barely walk - that was really fricking sad...

The English girl was really pretty - she didn't look anywhere near 20 stone and was curvy in the good way IMO.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,593 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

If anything, it made me hungry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,358 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

The bigger the cushion the sweeter the pushin'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I didn't watch the programme but I've seen similar ones before about big women and their "Feeders".

I find this "fetish" is shocking. Those women have serious eating disorders and the men are encouraging them to make themselves even more unhealthy. I think a lot of people viewing it would have watched it with fascination and possibly a bit of humour, but it makes me wonder would Channel 4 make a show about anorexic/bulimic women who are with men who encourage them to starve themselves?

It's basically the same premise, either way the women with the eating this orders are either eating themselves or starving themselves into an early grave and their partners are encouraging it. Disgusting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Birneybau wrote: »
    The bigger the cushion the sweeter the pushin'

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand................

or so I have read

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

shagging a fat bird is like cellulite surfing

slap it hard and ride the waves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bwatson

Someone on my course at university is known as Captain Ahab for very similar reasons! :pac:

I'm not sure if people like him really prefer the larger woman, or are just far more content to settle for them on a night out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,358 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

MrStuffins wrote: »
    The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand................

or so I have read

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo,
    I want to sink her with my pink torpedo...:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

A mate of mine in college with a penchant for rotund girls used to go to the darkest nightclub int he town minus his (very strong) prescription glasses, get locked and score.

You can imagine some of the bridge dwellers ge got off with.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

bwatson wrote: »
    I'm not sure if people like him really prefer the larger woman, or are just far more content to settle for them on a night out.
    I used to suspect that myself, but I know guys who genuinely prefer fatter women. One guys ex dropped two dress sizes and he went off her. Another guy I know never had any trouble attracting women of all sizes and again he goes for bigger women as his preference.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I'm not too convinced that having a penchant for overweight people is a fetish.. surely it's more of a preference, in the same way that some people prefer blondes over brunettes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Should have called him Captain Ahab.

Was a very interesting programme to be honest, started out watching it for the craic, but understood a bit more about it by the end.

One person I felt sorry for what that fat chicks son... His existence must be a weird one.

Yeah the poor guy.
    I'm not too convinced that having a penchant for overweight people is a fetish.. surely it's more of a preference, in the same way that some people prefer blondes over brunettes.
    But watching videos of naked 40 stone women shoving loads of food in their gobs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭KilOit

My balls are sore from all the ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭BigFatGiant

If ya can't lift her, Don't shift her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

What's the similarity between a fat bird and a moped?
    they're both fun to ride as long as no one finds out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Fat chicks are full of fannies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭newport2

What's the similarity between a fat bird and a moped?
    they're both fun to ride as long as no one finds out!

They're both fun to ride until you end up falling under one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

My eyes are still burning and I may never recover from that program. The cat is refusing to come back into the house and is in one of the trees shaking due my screaming throughout the program. My Sky Remote is in three pieces as it wouldn't change the channel for me fast enough thus leaving me stuck in the chair watching the program.

Meh I was too lazy to get up and change channel manually so I will accept responsibility for the eye burning thing but the cat can fúck right off if he's trying to blame me for his nervous breakdown.

If ya can't lift her, Don't shift her!

I said that to a friend of mine, his response was to join the gym.

Dudess wrote: »
    But watching videos of naked 40 stone women shoving loads of food in their gobs?

I suppose that could be considered a fetish, but probably no more or less so than someone who likes watching women poke themselves with dildos.

If you take 'fetishism' as a concept to it's logical conclusion, then all types of sexual preference are essentially fetishes.

I suppose that could be considered a fetish, but probably no more or less so than someone who likes watching women poke themselves with dildos.

If you take 'fetishism' as a concept to it's logical conclusion, then all types of sexual preference are essentially fetishes.

Yeah I dislike the trend of describing any kind of preference and even kinks as being a fetish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

smash wrote: »
    Fat chicks are full of fannies!
    All you need is to throw some flour on them, and look for the wet patch!

• Advertisement

Yeah I dislike the trend of describing any kind of preference and even kinks as being a fetish.

I bet you have a sex dungeon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

lol one of my friends is called the "whale hunter"

Surely a Sperm joke in here somewhere.

I bet you have a sex dungeon.

"Have", "maintain", same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

This show sounds like it was a bit rough. To be quite honest I'd be more into a pretty face and a nice personality than either slim or heavy girls. Also I think either extreme is disgusting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

Jesus that show was sickening. I still would though.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

Hmmmm. I'm on a few sites and have been approached by men offering to 'fatten' me up, so to speak. It was the minority but it was still more than I expected. I'm a size 16, big boobs and a big ass and some men seemingly were fascinated by that.

I think feederism is probably more common than the general populace are aware of.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Ruralyoke

I'm a size 16, big boobs and a big ass

Phhhwoooarrrr!

You sound perfect :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swimming in a sea

just saw some of it on 4OD, not great, feel sorry for the son of the really fat woman, who says he has to get her into the shower and clean her after she goes to the toilet:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

This show sounds like it was a bit rough. To be quite honest I'd be more into a pretty face and a nice personality than either slim or heavy girls. Also I think either extreme is disgusting.

So basically a head will do you.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

Ruralyoke wrote: »
    Phhhwoooarrrr!

You sound perfect :cool:

Haaaa. Thanks :o

I suppose a pic is out of the question? :o

Doesn't have to be extreme feeding or anything. Maybe eatin a bit of toast or something?

;)

• Advertisement

I'd have thought it was more the extreme, niche, even potentially harmful stuff? I mean, being turned on by poo and incorporating faecal matter into your sexual activity - fetish surely, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

Watching it made me feel reaalllly skinny!!!

Anyway, I really felt bad for the son of that woman who could no longer look after herself. To him it was normal but it just made me so sad and to be honest I would consider his mother really selfish for putting her son through this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

I'm a size 16, big boobs and a big ass.

Keep talkin! oh keep talkin! ;)

blacklilly wrote: »
    Watching it made me feel reaalllly skinny!!!

Anyway, I really felt bad for the son of that woman who could no longer look after herself. To him it was normal but it just made me so sad and to be honest I would consider his mother really selfish for putting her son through this.
    Pretty tragic all right and did you see how beautiful she was when she was younger...

Pretty tragic all right and did you see how beautiful she was when she was younger...

I dunno, probably better to have a fat mam than a hot one. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

bwatson wrote: »
    Someone on my course at university is known as Captain Ahab for very similar reasons! :pac:

Fat burds are usually mobbed about 5 minutes before the lights go on and the music stops in the niteclub...... Last chance saloon - quite literally.

Yeah she was beautiful, I do believe though that there are mental underlying issues with this.

She said she would do anything to please a man.... I mean is she completely nuts:p

I'll do most things but not everything!

scholar007 wrote: »
    Fat burds are usually mobbed about 5 minutes before the lights go on and the music stops in the niteclub...... Last chance saloon - quite literally.

Its as simple as this, some people like skinny people, larger people, redheaeds, brunettes, blondes, small, tall and some people don't actually have a type at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Didn't see this but I remember Feeders. Stick thin men bringing mountains of food to their blobs of women.

It's when the back of their skin gets all hard and reptilian...............eurgh!

Here's some obese X-rays for no apparent reason :pac:

But it was all consensual.

I know the women involved run health risks (dangerously so in some cases)
    but lots of fetishes have dangers - extreme S&M (physical injury, even death potentially) hardsports (infection, illness) even many hobbies have obvious dangers like rockclimbing, rallying etc.

I'm the first to admit that I felt sorry for some of the women and the men, to me, were mostly creepy and even a bit sinister but TBH I found the English girl very attractive and gave me the impression that she's much less likely to go to extremes.

I'm sure the majority of this subculture would be along her lines - no?
    I'll do most things

C'mon then, examples? ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement