Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overdraft

Options
  • 23-05-2012 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭

Is there any quick way of finding out how much of an overdraft I have? Used to have €300 years ago but haven't used it in a long time.

I'm overdrawn at the moment and it's over that and although wages should sort that tomorrow, I'm going away for the weekend and want to make sure I've access to cash.

Or else I'll have to go into branch and transfer money. Also only being able to transfer money between accounts in branch kinda defeats the purpose of online banking does it not.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi Vex Willems,

If you're using 365online and you log in to transfer money between your accounts or to a beneficiary, your available funds will be displayed. This will include any overdraft amount you have. For example, if you have a balance of €100 in your account and an overdraft permission of €100, your available funds will show as €200. So you can work out the amount of your overdraft facility by deducting your balance from your available funds.

Another way to find out is to call banking365 or your branch. Some verification for security reasons will be required but then they should be able to give you the information.

Also, on your other point, you can transfer money between your current or ordinary savings accounts online provided you have them registered with banking365 or as beneficiaries.

If you have any other queries please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Vex Willems

Cheers, see that now!

Advertisement