Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decisions, decisions

Options
  • 23-05-2012 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Hi all I am a final year student of humanities and focus on English, Religion and Media. I am thinking of masters in marketing because I am just not sure on a career in teaching after placement and the last thing any student needs is a teacher who does not care.

I loved business in school enjoy working with people and dealing with them. In fact I will be taking the next year out to be Student Union President and feel it will be good for my CV and a crash course in dealing with people.

I have looked at marketing courses in DIT which seem interesting but also alot of graduate jobs. I am curious to see if anyone as any advice or points I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Advertisement