Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barcelona to Salou by train

Options
  • 23-05-2012 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi,

We (my wife and 3 kids) are headin to Salou in a few weeks and I want to make sure of getting to Salou fairly handy..

We are taking the train Barcelona centre and from there to Salou (Cambrillis park) and I want to make sure to get the right train from Barcelona centre. I have looked at the train times and it seems grand but I want to make sure which train Am I looking for :rolleyes:.
    I have been told to get the train to Tortosa and also the train to Tarragona (think) but to get out at Salou (not Cambrillis).

Any ideas?

Also, Any idea what platform or does that differ?

Cheers..

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭newtothis2011

DOC40 wrote: »
    Hi,

We (my wife and 3 kids) are headin to Salou in a few weeks and I want to make sure of getting to Salou fairly handy..

We are taking the train Barcelona centre and from there to Salou (Cambrillis park) and I want to make sure to get the right train from Barcelona centre. I have looked at the train times and it seems grand but I want to make sure which train Am I looking for :rolleyes:.
    I have been told to get the train to Tortosa and also the train to Tarragona (think) but to get out at Salou (not Cambrillis).

Any ideas?

Also, Any idea what platform or does that differ?

Cheers..

Hi DOC40
    Myself and my husband are doing the same trip in a few weeks with our 4 children I dont know much more than yourself, Ive also been told to look for the train to Tortosa. Hopefully the trip will go smoothly:)

Advertisement