Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How fecked are YOU for the exams?

• 23-05-2012 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

Somebody please tell me I'm not the only one..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

I'm among the worst I know. Even the messers in my year got their act together and are doing more work than me. I just don't feel motivated, even though I understand the consequences :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

I'm fine overall, just need to revise over a few chapters I have weaknesses in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭cutty9

ive organised my entire notes this morning.

i have a spin class at 7pm.

just revised 8 chapters in biology, 5 in maths, hamlet and 4 poets for english paper 2.

now starting chemistry till 6pm.

it feels great to be so productive. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

I have a decent amount left to do

I have a decent amount left to do

2 weeks is still TONNES of time to revise :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭smithy77

Got 2 chapters left in biology, 1 left in business, all ag science covered just exam papers, english just covering hamlet and question b's, accounting got lots 2 do and maths also.. Not too bad but could be doing more:o

cutty9 wrote: »

I know :) Gonna take a day off study and go to school on Friday :p

I know :) Gonna take a day off study and go to school on Friday :p

our school finished today at 12.30pm forever.

i stopped last friday.

i stopped last friday.

Our schools open until the Friday before the leaving :D

Our schools open until the Friday before the leaving :D

can ye just go in and study or do the teachers have class??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭treely

Still have to do all of English, all of Irish paper 2, bit more French, loads more geography essays, few more physics chapters, paper 2 maths.

Tiny bit more work to do for Accountancy, applied maths, irish paper 1 and paper 1 maths.

Hopefully I can get that done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭SeanMadd

i stopped last friday.

What?! :eek: Mine goes on 'til next friday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

There's only 2 weeks left......:eek: jeez....I better get started.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

The only subjects I'm making progress in are physics and biology. Going to try finish unit 2 tonight and do all nuclear qs, half of heat. Also want to write out LG and GV+V plans for English and look over physical geography for my extra class today. I also want to go on a 5km run. It's going to be an exciting night. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

Haha I love how people have only one or two chapters here and there ..
    Id have to have at least 10 in everything.
    Havent started maths at all yet, or music.
    Yep.

I actually dont feel too worried though, lack of motivation maybe but I dunno. Knda just want them over with now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Part of me spends every waking hour screaming "You're f**ked!". :(

On the other hand, I've been paying attention in most of my classes since 5th year so I know I won't fail anything (Ds and Cs in my mocks with no study done). Reckon I'll be okay if I put the last bit of time between then and now to good use.

Graduating properly tomorrow, hopefully I'll be more productive at home than I've been in previous months. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Im VERY fecked for the exams :(

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭FinnD

Im spending the next two weeks "studying" English and geography essays and then studying everything else the night before each exam, so yep, pretty fecked! But YOLO!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 127 ✭✭n0ak

I dont know what to do to be honest.. I've only 12 days left till my exams !!! I feel so stressed Im just gona start studying now !!! Wtf am I doing ? :(:o
    The subjects Im worried about are as following:
    Geography, Maths, English!
    Ill see ;)
    Ill be trying my best

im sexually fecked for the exams. no sex during the 2 weeks is awful

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Stalin and rugby

im sexually fecked for the exams. no sex during the 2 weeks is awful

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭HyperSkypeWiper

Majorly behind on business and applied maths, not great on english or physics either :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

I'm actually feeling ok about them. There is the worry though - what if I don't get the points for Biomed? (515 last year...) it'd mean I'd have to do general science first year in NUIG and compete with 50 or 60 other first years for a place in the Pharmacology degree stream in 2nd year :(

Physics and Biology are both pretty big worries tbh, there's so much to cover in Biology and Physics really depends on whether the questions are nice or not. Everything is else is pretty much fine as long as I don't fúck them up majorly in the day with timing or something (history!).

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

On a scale of 1-Father Jack?

A lot of feck.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Why did I think it would be possible to learn everything in a week :(. Im such an idiot, im actually having a nervous breakdown right now, I give up a this stage :(
    I really don't want to repeat :(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I'm fairly fecked. I'm doubting I'll get my first preference but I'm not even 100% sure I even want it. I've been doing a bit of study but nothing too serious. Why am I so unmotivated? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Well I'm not as bad as last year and I have done a fair amount of studying throughout the year. It's just the case of going over everything.
    I've not bothered with French apart from with the oral as it's ordinary and maths I've only focused on paper 1 mainly. The rest I just need to learn them off I have most answers already written/typed out. I like my timetable this time it's not too bad I'm not in everyday except I have 4 days before my last exam when most others will be finished. I reckon I'll get the results I want this time round. I feel more prepared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

I am unable to study anymore.
    9 Days Left

I think if I had a few more months I'd still be fecked so bring it on :P :pac:

• Advertisement

Patchy~ wrote: »

Irishhhhhhh I need to learn my essays but I'm starting to wonder if I'll even be covered. >_> Might let poetry/prose piss off a bit, idk, too much in it for such a small amount but at the same time, An Triail could go badly too :L

</blog> :P

What Irish essays you covering?
    I'm doing Young People, Education System, Environment, Roads and maybe Sport. Think it should be enough?

Advertisement