Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How fecked are YOU for the exams?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

phuuuuuck sorry lads that was meant for the OT thread, embarrassment :o I'm doing the state of the language, sport/olympics, poverty and presidential importance. all quite specific and not very versatile. :/ yours sound a lot better, youll be grand :P

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

Patchy~ wrote: »
    phuuuuuck sorry lads that was meant for the OT thread, embarrassment :o I'm doing the state of the language, sport/olympics, poverty and presidential importance. all quite specific and not very versatile. :/ yours sound a lot better, youll be grand :P

I get a feeling Sport will feature :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Stalin and rugby

I get a feeling Sport will feature :D

Where'd that preposterous idea come from?

Where'd that preposterous idea come from?

Not sure. The voices told me

Not sure. The voices told me

Shít just got real. Sport it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm ****ed for business and economics, although I'm gonna spend about 50 hours on economics in the six days I have between it and business. I'm gonna spend tomorrow ding business ABQs and short questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SJPK

Absolutely undoubtably fecked! lucky to get near the 300 Mark, 've lost any motivation I had which was fairly minimal in the first place :( ara, and I genuinely mean this, sure it'll be grand.... Well I hope so anyway. Anyone else the same

• Registered Users Posts: 22 callistofalk

I have no motivation either. I understand what will happen if I don't work but I just can't do it. It's too much pressure so I took myself out of the game. I've never been competitive anyway. I'm looking at getting 300 or less now despite needing 450-500. Oh well.

One week left. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SJPK

Nail on the head there, kinda outta the game myself although I don't exactly need many points it'd still be nice to get a few... I get 5 second bursts of 'oh holy sh*it, a week left and nothing done!' then I just go back to the 'it'll be grand mindset' :/

SJPK wrote: »
    Nail on the head there, kinda outta the game myself although I don't exactly need many points it'd still be nice to get a few... I get 5 second bursts of 'oh holy sh*it, a week left and nothing done!' then I just go back to the 'it'll be grand mindset' :/

Atta boy, that's what I like to hear

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭lolabearxx

oh stop im f****cked as hell! got 365 in my mocks, need 520 for this exam for science. havnt exactly done much study since the mocks :/

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Astrozombies

So fecking much to study... yet in saying that, here I am online, wasting time (kinda impossible to study after 10oclock but always nice to try haha)
    I got 410 in the mocks, with average grades, mostly C2's. Althought taking into account I only studied for that the week before, Im hoping to go up to 470ish?
    Literally relying on my art practicals and orals! Unless, I fail HL maths .. it could quite likely happen :/

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭kilianmanning

SJPK wrote: »
    Absolutely undoubtably fecked! lucky to get near the 300 Mark, 've lost any motivation I had which was fairly minimal in the first place :( ara, and I genuinely mean this, sure it'll be grand.... Well I hope so anyway. Anyone else the same
    Totally the same:(

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Haelium

If I had taken the leaving cert a month ago I would have been fine, but I have somehow forgotten everything I know about everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭smithy77

Same I revised a good bit of stuff around Easter and now its all starting 2 creep away:( I'd like to go back over it but its hard when there's other stuff to be revising

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Well, as fecked goes, I'm relatively fecked, but sure you'll have that. We have a week lads, 'be grand!

Togepi wrote: »
    Well, as fecked goes, I'm relatively fecked, but sure you'll have that. We have a week lads, 'be grand!
    This :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Reprazent

Lets be honest, tings are looking bleak. 310 in mocks but I would love to hit anything over 400. I just need to pass accounting and Spanish and I should be grand but who knows how its going to play out on the day? Best of luck to everyone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

Patchy~ wrote: »

Only 20 marks for your actual pointes, 80 for everything else. Just focuse on that. :)
    Im learning sweet **** all for the essays, no need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

There's a lot to be said for last minute cramming you know :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Astrozombies

pretttty fecked.. I mean I barely scraped 400 points with studying a week and a half before the mocks haha. Im doing all HL except Irish.. I think since Ive been studying more regularly, and actually applying myself to this thing I might be able to get the points I need (455) Im hoping to go up a grade or more in everything from the mocks because I got all C's without studying so PART of me is optimistic .. the other part is saying "youre gonna fail everything and get an NG in maths and then not get into a college" another quite plausible outcome...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Fecked for English Poetry but otherwise it's Hunky Dory. I hope.

Oh who am I lying to? Im soo fecked :(:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Pretty fecked alright :pac:

On a scale of 1 to Fecked. Fecked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Don't you just love people who claim to have gotten like 400-500 in their pres but are still phucked?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

In fairness, no matter what we got in the mocks we still have 0/625 points gotten in the LC. And 500 might not be enough for some people. Just saying. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Don't you just love people who claim to have gotten like 400-500 in their pres but are still phucked?

Well I got 510 in the Mocks and I can assure you I feel slighty fúcked atm. People may want higher than 500 as Patchy said above ^

I still need 545 at least for my course and so, yeah, I do feel slightly fúcked ATM. If Geography doesn't come together soon there's no way i'll get my course.

Mocks have no impact on LC results. I didn't get what I needed in the mocks and tbh the Biology and Chemistry mocks were way too easy and not very accurate of the current LC standard. Also I somehow passed Maths in the mocks which isn't looking likely :L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

The biology mock was a piece of cake. Was surprised they'd make it so easy. Didn't do the chemistry mock, so haven't seen the paper.

You're fecked if your current level isn't at 625.

• Advertisement

reznov wrote: »
    The biology mock was a piece of cake. Was surprised they'd make it so easy. Didn't do the chemistry mock, so haven't seen the paper.

You're fecked if your current level isn't at 625.

Ah sure whatever happens :D Be grand :cool:

Advertisement