Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How fecked are YOU for the exams?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Ah sure whatever happens :D Be grand :cool:

I think our discussions on previous boards demonstrated our innate ability to apply chemistry concepts to real world situations.
    If that doesn't deserve an A, don't know what would. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Stalin and rugby

reznov wrote: »
    I think our discussions on previous boards demonstrated our innate ability to apply chemistry concepts to real world situations.

Are you really Japanese?

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

reznov wrote: »

I've studied the whole way through so I'm hoping if I lay off a bit it won't affect much :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

I wouldn't say I'm completely fecked for the leaving,
    But points could be tight enough (Need 430 :( )

• Registered Users Posts: 17 oldcrescent

ye are all such gowls,ye dont know what fecked is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

"Fecked" is relative.

Someone who needs 300 points but only managed 50 points in the mocks is fecked.
    Someone who needs 580ish points for a course but only managed 500 points in the mocks is fecked.

Everyone has different targets.

Interestingly...the LC results for most subjects seem to follow gaussian distribution (The bell curve). It's far easier to increase a below average standard to an average standard than it is to increase an average standard to an above average standard. Someone who only needs 300 points but is currently on 180 points has a much easier job than someone on 540 points who needs 580.

Advertisement