Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boole Library eBooks?

• 23-05-2012 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I am just wondering if the Boole library has access to eBooks? I cannot seem to find any on the online catalogue. If they do have access, how does it work? I want to see what business books they currently have in this format.

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

They have an unbelievable range of eBooks. Think of a number that would completely blow your mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Lazarus Malrax

hi, Boole Library has numerous E-Books. they can be accessed via the databases section. Quickest way to find them is go into the Databases. Then go to Find databases by database title and description and enter in keyword Books. It will call up the E Book databases. Or call to either Q+1 or Q+2 Information Desk and ask the staff there to help you out. Best

Advertisement