Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

places to cycle around portnoo??

Options
  • 23-05-2012 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

me and my OH are heading up to donegal for 2 days for the first time later next month and are thinking of bringing our bikes with us. has anyone any recommendations on places we can check out on our bikes on our own.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

The coast road from Portnoo through Rosbeg and back through Narin is lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

thanks a mil for that pbarr. we are in donegal for 2 nights and have never been that part of the country. am well looking forward to checking it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Durnish

You are in luck. After your attack on the Alpe d'Gesh the bike shop in Ardara is very understanding. I think the Ardara Rector's Challenge Cycle tour of his parish is this weekend coming so you will most likely miss that.

Advertisement