Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Intelligent Vomitting

• 23-05-2012 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Well I misread the title of intelligent voting and it got me thinking. To what lengths have the good people of AH gone to avoid the blame for barfing in a bar or tossing one's cookies in a taxi?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

Well I misread the title of intelligent voting

Me too-every time I saw it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

When I was 18, I accidentally vomited into a random ladies handbag in a pub. Both of us were intoxicated and I got away with saying I picked up the wrong bag...

Well I misread the title of intelligent voting and it got me thinking. To what lengths have the good people of AH gone to avoid the blame for barfing in a bar or tossing one's cookies in a taxi?

None, never done either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

it was my stag on saturday last. i did a couple of vurps and swallowed them on the way home in my father in law to be's car

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

it was my stag on saturday last. i did a couple of vurps and swallowed them on the way home in my father in law to be's car

Uggh hate that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Uggh hate that.

being completely honest, whatever was in the vurp sobered me up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

I dont think anyone should be vomiting in a taxi unless they have thoroughly researched it first and are fully aware of the positive and negative aspects of vomiting in a taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

dgt wrote: »
    When I was 18, I accidentally vomited into a random ladies handbag in a pub. Both of us were intoxicated and I got away with saying I picked up the wrong bag...

Vomited all over this bloke who was passed out in the toilet of a disco. Woke him up and asked him if he was feeling better now.

\blatant plagiarism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Ruralyoke

A double edged one.

Long time ago at a busy party the heaving lurching sweaty feeling came upon me - thinking I was being clever and unobvious and eager not to shatter any hard drinking illusions, I slyly grabbed a plastic bag near the back door, promptly filled it and then without witnesses fecked it over the hedge outside...

...or so I thought. It hadn't gone very far. Next morning this bag of dripping partially digested food and drink was the talk of the house hanging as it was a mere two feet from the back door like some obscene hellish lantern.

I of course joined in in wondering who the disgusting basterd was...:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

make a vomalette

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

LordSmeg wrote: »
    I dont think anyone should be vomiting in a taxi unless they have thoroughly researched it first and are fully aware of the positive and negative aspects of vomiting in a taxi.

Well you get fined through the hole for it so it isn't exactly on the checklist for a good night out. "Someone" I saw once puked into a cheap jacket and wrapped it up like a nappy before placing it on the floor in the back section to avoid the driver noticing.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ladysarastro

Years ago went to see Underworld/ Basement Jaxx at Marley park. Started drinking on the bus from Newbridge up. As ya can imagine by half 11 that night i was fairly f*cked. Just as the bus was pulling up to let people on I started feeling queasy so my friend dashed into the shop and bought 4 plastic bags. We weren't sitting together but she managed to convince the guy beside her to swop seats. Needless to say within a few mins I was bent over the bags heaving. Don't think anyone believed us when I said I had a thumping migraine since I was dressed as a playboy bunny and covered in glitter....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Feeona wrote: »
    Me too-every time I saw it!

Me three lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

I am very much the person who will prepare in advance and make that deadline in the form of a bag at worst

My friend however.. is very much not oh deary me are we even compatible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

friend of mine was asleep on the couch when he suddenly woke and knowing he had seconds before barfing held his hand to his mouth, the barf hit his hand and splattered both of the people on either side of him on the couch, hilarious for everyone else.

P.S. I like to do my worship at the porcelain altar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭ChtuluDawn

Years ago went to see Underworld/ Basement Jaxx at Marley park. Started drinking on the bus from Newbridge up. As ya can imagine by half 11 that night i was fairly f*cked. Just as the bus was pulling up to let people on I started feeling queasy so my friend dashed into the shop and bought 4 plastic bags. We weren't sitting together but she managed to convince the guy beside her to swop seats. Needless to say within a few mins I was bent over the bags heaving. Don't think anyone believed us when I said I had a thumping migraine since I was dressed as a playboy bunny and covered in glitter....

Please..

Advertisement