Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat new to outdoors but where does she eat?

• 23-05-2012 4:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭

Hi all :)

I finally let my 1.5 years old cat outside the flat. She has her window open all day (I do close it at night) - She leaves when I get up and usually is back in by the time I get home from work and greets me. Then she comes and goes all evening and I close the window before I go to bed after she gets in.

It's only been a week since she was first allowed to roam around the neighbourhood.

I noticed yesterday when I came home from work that she didn’t eat her food I left for her in the morning. She picked at it overnight and I fed her again this morning. That means she had half her daily food yesterday and she didn't seem bothered.

She's only been allowed out for a week, can she have already found a new family that feeds her?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭candle_wax

She's only been allowed out for a week, can she have already found a new family that feeds her?

I doubt it - much more likely she's just off stuffing her face with mice/birds/flies :)

Advertisement