Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dunnes, pennys of melbourne

• 23-05-2012 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I need to buy some cheap tshirts and shorts so was wondering where in the city centre would be best for this, i want to spend as little as possible

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

Probably Target. Not as cheap as Pennys and possibly even worse quality!

Or try Kmart or Big W.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭Cooperspale

Big W in city
    Dimmeys and Rivers in Richmond may be cheaper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Big W is cheaper than target I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

If you are looking cheap and nasty try Lowes.

http://www.lowes.com.au/StoreList.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Vic Market

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

I need to buy some cheap tshirts and shorts so was wondering where in the city centre would be best for this, i want to spend as little as possible

Cheap as possible would probably be K Mart, but there aren't a whole heap of them around. There's one in Richmond I think

Speaking of Richmond if you head up Bridge Road there are heaps of decent clothes shops. Some cheaper then others. Cotton have a big shop there where you can get nicer t-shirts then Big W for only $5

....thats if your actually living in Melbourne that is :confused:

Advertisement