Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graham Industrial Edmonton

• 23-05-2012 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi Folks. I have been offered a position with a company in Edmonton called Graham Industrial. I suppose im just wondering has anybody else been offered any positions (on the back of the Working Abroad Expo), and are you going to make the leap of faith to Canada??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the living abroad forum instead

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=213

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Bernzie

How do I post it into a certain section?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Follow the link I provided, and just choose new thread there, just as you did here in N&F.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Bernzie

Is it possible to delete this thread so please as ive reposted in living abroad.

Advertisement