Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for an Image of Waterford

Options
  • 23-05-2012 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

I need to take a picture of somewhere in Waterford, something instantly recognisable to locals and maby an age group of over 50. It would also need to be within the city. I have a few ideas, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Get up to Jury's if you can and take a picture of The Quay from across the river. Its been done but its the most recognisable one.

Reginald's Tower works well too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

The Bull Post or Reginalds Tower

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭TheGormog

Brendan Bowyer atin a blaa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

the new bridge

Clock tower, barronstrand street

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

What do you need it for I might be able to help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭tobey

the jute factory

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Cheers guys
    jayboi wrote: »
    What do you need it for I might be able to help

It's just for a project I'm doing, I'd say I'll ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

Some interesting suggestions there, just about the Jury's Inn Hotel, would that place be safe enough? ive heard (only from one person now) that the place is over run with drunks and general rough sorts but would definitely love to go up , just wanna have some idea that ill be comin back with my gear.

A malnourished youngfella staring at half a blaa in a puddle.

In black and white of course. It will make it look "artsy"

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Old Perry wrote: »
    Some interesting suggestions there, just about the Jury's Inn Hotel, would that place be safe enough? ive heard (only from one person now) that the place is over run with drunks and general rough sorts but would definitely love to go up , just wanna have some idea that ill be comin back with my gear.

Hmmmm not to sure to be honest. There might be a few people floating about up there. Just bring a big stick with ya.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

the metalman in tramore or the rice bridge with the new bridge in backround

• Registered Users Posts: 8,491 ✭✭✭Your Airbag

A swan swimming up the river Suir on a glorious summers night :D...........

.........covered in vomit after getting hit from a couple of teens on rice bridge fresh out of Masons on their way home to Ferrybank and no longer able to hold down the extra large taco chip.

Advertisement