Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TNA UK Tour - January 2013

• 23-05-2012 5:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone is going to any of the shows in January in the UK?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

yes,Dublin and Manchester

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Thinking about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

EdK wrote: »
    yes,Dublin and Manchester

I did Dublin and Manchester the last time they were over here. Manchester was great. Setup is so much better.

I'm thinking about it myself. Flight and ticket is over €200 though.

I've already got a ticket from January will just keep an eye on a cheapish flight to Manchester

If i do head over ill just do London id say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

London again but only if Hogan is there.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Hi all, I have 2 front ringside seats for TNA in Dublin on Monday 21st of this month. They are the meet and greet one's that include the programme etc. I can't make it to Dublin for it now, so just trying to see if anyone is interested in them. They cost me €166, but I'd be happy with €150 and I'll send them by courier to make sure you would have them on time. I've an ad up on done deal with all my details if anyone is interested. http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/sporttickets/4402258

Thanks!

Anyone heading to Wembley for the tapings?

Charisteas wrote: »

Not Wembley but I'm heading over to Manchester for that taping.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭sixfingered

Yup. Just made the decision last week. I've been craving a London visit for awhile now (used to live there, have friends to visit etc.) but for one reason or another couldn't fit one in. Was reading a few threads on the TNA tapings and then decided to go for it. I got lucky with my flights (into Stansted Friday am, back to Dublin on Sunday am for approx e55) and I have vouchers for a nice apartment company to stay in. The Jubilee is right beside where I'm staying so getting to and from will be nice and easy.

I've been to a TNA taping in Orlando before and it was good entertainment so I'm looking forward to this.

• Advertisement

I'm wondering will Hogan be part of the fan interaction in the UK??

ciano316 wrote: »

I doubt it. If I heard that he was, I would have dipped into my savings account to buy a ticket on ebay.

Do you have a fan interaction ticket for Manchester?

He wasn't last year Sting did Manchester though,Will be interesting to see who does it this year actually in Manchester and London as they'll be preparing for TV tapings

I doubt it. If I heard that he was, I would have dipped into my savings account to buy a ticket on ebay.

Do you have a fan interaction ticket for Manchester?

No I was going to do the same thing if I found out Hogan would be part of it. I'd buy one off ebay.

No I was going to do the same thing if I found out Hogan would be part of it. I'd buy one off ebay.

Going to Manchester with fan interaction ill let you know who's there

Going to Manchester with fan interaction ill let you know who's there

I'm going to the Manchester taping too so it will be too late haha.

I'm going to the Manchester taping too so it will be too late haha.

Ah right sorry thought you might be going to Wembley

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

He wasn't last year Sting did Manchester though,Will be interesting to see who does it this year actually in Manchester and London as they'll be preparing for TV tapings

Hogan was at the London Fan interaction last year! I was there :) The fact is absolutely anyone can turn up to these fan Interaction things.

Awesome night in Manchester so far even got to meet Hulk Hogan

Awesome night in Manchester so far even got to meet Hulk Hogan

Same here the man was a gent. The dude running it from TNA was a complete c*nt though.

• Advertisement

Same here the man was a gent. The dude running it from TNA was a complete c*nt though.

Did you ask him if he would come to dublin next year ha. Was that the same guy that was in dublin grey haired smallish lad?

Did you ask him if he would come to dublin next year ha. Was that the same guy that was in dublin grey haired smallish lad?

Yeah it was the same bloke who was saying no pictures at the meet n greet in Dublin. I got to Hogan and he was saying photos of him not with him but a sound security lad took my phone and took one of me giving Hogan my t shirt to sign. I asked the fella from TNA would he take the photo quickly and he said sorry I don't do that sir. So I said what a w*nker and the security lad goes here I got one of ya with him. So was happy enough. I was fuming walking off but since nobody was getting photos and I got one I was happy

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ClassicsGuy

The guy in question is Craig Jenkins, TNA's tour manager. He's been around for years and is notorious for doing this. He was doing this 4 years ago when I last went to a TNA Fan Interaction. He really spoils the experience for you through his utter rudeness.

The guy in question is Craig Jenkins, TNA's tour manager. He's been around for years and is notorious for doing this. He was doing this 4 years ago when I last went to a TNA Fan Interaction. He really spoils the experience for you through his utter rudeness.

Thanks for that he's on twitter I'll post the link to his page later so the rest of the people in the TNA tours Dublin thread who thought he ruined the meet n greet can tweet him some lovely messages on twitter.

Thanks for that he's on twitter I'll post the link to his page later so the rest of the people in the TNA tours Dublin thread who thought he ruined the meet n greet can tweet him some lovely messages on twitter.

What was annoying was the first 20-30 people got awesome stood up posed photos with Hogan but that was grand while the tv cameras were there,you can see how badly photos slow up the line alright but they should make it clear when you buy the tickets

What was annoying was the first 20-30 people got awesome stood up posed photos with Hogan but that was grand while the tv cameras were there,you can see how badly photos slow up the line alright but they should make it clear when you buy the tickets

It was less than 20 got the stood up pictures with him, I was in the that first group of people and they only did it because they were filming him at the meet n greet, when the cameras were gone that dickhead jenkins told him to go back behind the table. It should be stated clearly if you can take photos or not. Samoa Joe and Joesph Parks were both really sound. I said Joe can I take a picture with you quickly and he said don't mind him (Jenkins) take your time.

I'm totally devastated that Hogan was at the meet and greet in Manchester, I would have paid a small fortune just to meet him and shake his hand.

Ciano and Edk, I would love to see some pics if you don't mind posting them here?

This is my picture with him, I'm handing over my shirt for him to sign. He was a gent. Mr. Anderson took my shirt off me and wiped his nose in it and told me to tell Hogan.

PcWid1jl.jpg

That's amazing man. And now you have Mr Anderson's DNA if you ever want to clone him. Or frame him in a crime.

Did Hogan also do meet and greet in London?

• Advertisement

nYmMMPT.png

If i was in Section H Seat 13 and 14 would I be beside the ramp does anyone know??

The ramp is usually between A and H.

Can someone update this thread to 2014 as well please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

if its the same setup as last year then yes block H will be next to the ramp, section 115 wasn't used for the last manchester show, so block H would be bottom left corner in this photo

tna-manchester-940x400.jpg

Yeah the ramp will be beside it but what I wanted to know will seat 14 and 15 be beside the ramp or will that be seat 1 and 2 if you get me?

Want to go to Manchester again but there are no flights from Cork listed to many UK airports for January?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Yeah the ramp will be beside it but what I wanted to know will seat 14 and 15 be beside the ramp or will that be seat 1 and 2 if you get me?

sorry, no seat 14 and 15 are not next to the ramp, seat 1 and 2 are http://www.eventim.co.uk/tickets.html?fun=evdetail&doc=feature/seatingChart&affiliate=MAN&key=901003$2673331&force_session=ja&promo_id=0&exclusive_dealid=-1&default_dealid=-1&target=saalplan_MAN6461367607126101

• Advertisement

Any chance you could post a picture of what your trying to show me. I'm on my phone! I was Block B seat row 3 seats 13 & 14 last year and I was right in the centre of the ring so I thought 14 & 15 would be in beside the ramp.

Never seen that site before is it good to buy from??

Thanks for showing me that website Rossie I got another 2 tickets there for another side of the ring. Ticketmaster is a joke compared to that site. Easy to pick a seat and sent me my tickets in email.

Anybody thinking of going to this I have 2 spare tickets.

Advertisement